Eagles Fly Inn, Inc
Membership Agreement and Covenant
20 Nov 2017
“Eagles Fly Inn® (EFI) is an Exclusive Lodging Club for Flight Crew, active and retired, and other airline professionals such as station people, general offices people, and selected other professionals who work in the Airline Industry vetted to a Flight Crew level.”
Because EFI is an Exclusive Club, it is a privilege and not a right to be part of EFI. There are boundaries all members agree to for the best possible rest experience. We look forward to providing the best place for you to rest, be secure, and have a good night’s sleep! If you have any questions, please ask one of us!
Acceptance is a requirement of Membership. Failure to accept and abide by this agreement voids the application of Membership.
Memberships: Available to current and retired Flight Crew members (persons who have been vetted by an airline, aviation department certified by the FAA, or military aviation background checks) and the purchase of an offered level of membership. All memberships must be paid in full at the time of purchase. Various levels of offered memberships are available on our website: www.eaglesflyinn.com .
- EFI reserves the right to refuse membership to any non-qualified applicant and memberships may be terminated for violation of this Agreement.
- Membership is subject to any and all rules adopted by EFI Inc. and associated entities, and which may be amended from time to time.
- Members are required to present credentials, both active and retired, upon first visit to Eagles Fly Inn Club to complete security documentation. Guests and non-members are prohibited from using another person’s Membership.
- A Membership may be canceled by the Member before the 3rd stay at an EFI Club. A prorated refund of Membership purchase will be returned. After checking in for the 3rd stay, no refund is available.
Benefit of Membership: Explained in full on our website: www.eaglesflyinn.com . Not all listed benefits may be available at all times. EFI strives to provide exceptional service and stability of conditions to the maximum extent possible. The core offering is: Safety, Security, and a Good Night’s Rest from a facilities standpoint.
Additional Benefits of Membership:
- A membership at one EFI Club is a membership at all EFI Clubs
- Stay as often as you desire.
- Rooms are available on a “Space Available” and “First come/First Serve” (FCFS) basis.
- Members may bring qualified Guests as long as the Member is present the night of the stay.
- The Member is fully responsible for the actions and behavior of their Guest(s).
- The number of Guests per stay is based on occupancy rates in one room.
- Maximum Guests per room is 4.
- Minor children may stay in crew areas, as long as the Behavior Covenants are followed.
- No pets of any kind allowed in the Club. Service animals will be permitted in accordance with applicable state and federal laws.
- Member will receive a renewal notice nearing the end of their membership term via email.
- Auto-renew Members will receive notice of the renewed membership upon receipt of funds.
- Memberships will renew at the current published rate.
All Members, Owners, and Guests of EFI hereby agree to and covenant to follow the following:
- Behavior will always be in compliance with “accepted behavior” as one would behave while performing the duties of a Crew Member.
- Consideration, respect, and grace will be afforded all who are in the Club at all times.
- Crew Room Areas are a “Quiet Area”. Noise which disturbs other Members and Guests in these areas is not allowed.
- The Member is fully responsible for the actions and behavior of all their Guests.
- EFI will strive to provide the best service available. Member issues can be solved when professionally communicated to the appropriate EFI Staff.
- Behavior which is unacceptable on-board a commercial aircraft, is also unacceptable on EFI property. After three (3) such behavior events, the Member will be excused from all EFI Clubs for a period of one (1) year or more. This action may be appealed to the CEO or President of EFI Inc. once. The decision of the Officers of EFI Inc. is final.